History of myoma uteri. Have regular periods. Fertility test shows high FSH. What is Gynera for?

early december, i was consulted for fertility test. i have regular period, have history of myoma uteri. The last test showed fsh little too high 19 (the rest are normal - LH, Prolactin , etc). The doctor then give me Gynera tablet for 21 days. At the same time Last week, i was tested for ovulation , and shows one big egg develop. But now im having period 9 days earlier than should be. What is gynera for ? to mature my egg ? why my period becomes iregular? --
Asked On : Wed, 19 Dec 2012