History of murmur, anxiety during exams. Why did doctor ask about heart disease history?

Hi, I am 31 years old..when I was born I was diagnosed with an innocent heart murmur which was completely gone at the age of 4. Last year (October 2011) in a period of great anxiety I had a full heart exams (Echo, ultrasound ) and everything was fine. Today I went to the doctor for a check up since I am an athlete. He heared my heart and he asked if I had a history with murmur. Obviously he heared something but when I told him my history he did not seem to worry at all..Should I search it more or everything is ok?
Asked On : Sat, 20 Oct 2012