History of multiple fibroid, prescribed the Petogen injection. Sudden weight gain/loss, acute headaches. Side effect ?

Dear Doctor, I am prescribed for the PETOGEN injection and administrated 3 month before. previous history shows multiple fibroid ( bigger one 4.2X3.5) Uterus posterior wall and was diagnosed extreme pain at the mensuration duration. After PETOGEN injection, lost three month I am facing the sudden weight gain/lose and also acute headache . I wish to know shell continue this dosage further? or shell I stop using PETOGEN?
Asked On : Thu, 7 Mar 2013