History of missed abortion, On duphaston, anti-thyroid antibodies are considerably high than normal range. Are we both safe?

Hi I am maha. My age is 29.5 and height is 5 feet 4iches. I have a history of missed abortion last year in september. Now i again conceived and doctor put me on Duphaston . I am also taking premosan and folic acid . Now as i entered 8th week, i suffered from hypothyroidism and the anti-thyroid antibodies are considerably high than normal range. Doctor now gave Euthyrox 25ug, one tablet per day. Is it ok for me and my baby? Are we both and specially my baby safe?
Asked On : Thu, 7 Mar 2013