History of miscarriages due to amniocentesis, cervix incompetence, and blighted ovum. Solution?

Hi doctor, how are you?I want to ask you about my misscarriage .I really want about an answer.The first one is lost of amnicentesis that cause damage of the kidney of the baby in second trimester.The second one is that in second trimester the uterus open in fourth month and the baby was normal which is called cervix incompetence.The third one is that abnormal chromosome which is called blighted ovum with no embryo but with yolk sac.So what is the solution?
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013