History of miscarriages. As previously, blood and urine shows negative. Have pregnancy sysmptoms. Possibility of producing less HCG?

history, #1 18th december 2011 i found out i was pregnant via blood hcg , levels indicated 3-4 weeks pregnant. the following week 24/12/2011 i passed a fetus of the gestational age of 9 weeks. #2 september 2012 i was convinced i was pregnant but my doctor kept telling me i was crazy because of neg results in urine . i went on to believe that i was crazy and on 24/11/2012 i miscarried a fully developed baby. the following day my blood HCG only read as 6. i suffered decidual bleeding throughout the pregnancy. #3 january 4 2013 i am again convinced i have conceived on this date, blood and urines coming back negative. is it possible that i don t produce HCG at a common rate? i have all the same symptoms as previous and my boobs are even more sore!!
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jan 2013