History of miscarriage, irregular period. Taking Marvelon. Should I take progynova and progesterone?

I HAVE BEEN MARRIED FOR SEVEN YEARS ..TWO MISSCARRIAGES ALSO HAV A PROBLEM OF IRREGULAR PERIODS .. TWO MONTHS BEFORE MY PERIODS WONT STOP ..MY DOC GAVE ME MARVELON ..( CONTRACEPTIVE ) AND LAST MONTH SHE GAVE ME COMBITION OF PROGYNOVA AND PRSGESTERONE CAPSULES..SHE SAID I NEED TO TAKE FOR THREE MONTHS MORE ...SHOULD I TAKE IT OR NOT BECOZ I WANT TO TRY FOR BABY ... AND SHE SAID U CANT TRY BABY NOW ..IM NOW 28 YEARS OLD NOW ...TAKING THESE MEDICIE WILLNOT HELP GET PREGNANT ,,, HELP ME SHOULD I TAKE MORE OR NOT
Asked On : Sun, 25 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  54 Awaiting Answer