History of miscarriage and ectopic pregnancy. Taken HCG shot, progesterone. Breast tenderness, enlarged nipples

Hi, I am been TTC since 2 yrs now, I had 2 Miscarriage, then ectopic pregnancy, Then i got laparoscopy done, after 2 months of Antibiotic . THis month doctor told to plan, then he gave me an ijection on 5th day of my period, THen HCG shot on 13th day and told to have sex and after 2 days he started progesterone virginal tablets, I I have been having having Brest tenderness and enlarged nipples. I just want to know will progesterone virginal tablets delay your period and does it make your Brest tenderness and enlarged nipples? He has called me on 02nd April for Blood test , I will be 4 weeks 5 days on 2nd April.
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013