History of miscarriage. Ultrasound shows ovarian cyst. Worried

hi i am 38 yr old .i hv got a 12 yr old kid through c-section. I had miscarriage in pregnancy two years back. premature delivery because of bag rupture at 25th week .it was again c-section as circulage was done in 20th week.the babies survied only 21 days .they were faternal planning again fsh and lh test ok .but last month periods didnt come because i was under lot of stress .the periods this month came on actual date but doctor did pelvis ultrasound yhis month on 15th day and found their is functional cyst in rt ovary measuring 34.8 -33.7mm endometrial thickness 14.4mm .they told me do again ultra sound on 5th day of period .worried
Asked On : Sun, 23 Dec 2012