History of miscarriage. Taking Thyroxine after TFT. Can it be continued?

Hi, I am a delhi based cardiac surgeon . My wife is of 34 yrs and had a history of two miscarriages at 6 - 8 weeeks with no pathological abnormalaties. Her recent TFT reveals T3[free]= 3.27 pg/ml: T4 [free] =1.16 ng/dL ; TSH [ultrasensitive]= 5.410 uIU/ml. Her ANti TPO levels are 57.40 U/ml . After this report she started taking thyroxine @ 75 mcg OD. Kindly suggest me , shall we continue with that? or dose modification is required?, as she is feeling more sleepy & tired.
Asked On : Wed, 13 Mar 2013