History of miscarriage. Positive pregnancy test. Prescribed Gestofit and fertigyn. Will pregnancy be successful?

I had 3 miscarriages in last 2 yrs because of no heart beat and today is my 31st day, my preg test is postive ... doctor suggested gestofit 100mg and fertigyn injection. but she raised a concern because of weight (85kgs) there can be some challenges. i had a DNC, hysteroscopy and laproscopy for the previous cases. and my Rubella iGg report was positive for which i had taken Rovomycin tablets for 8 weeks. will my pregnancy be successful this time.
Asked On : Sun, 18 Nov 2012