History of miscarriage. Now bloating, nausea, abdominal cramps. Negative pregnancy test. Am I pregnant?

I had an incomplete miscarriage on Jan 12, 2013 of 6 weeks. I had my first period since the miscarriage in Feb 21st. I am feeling bloated all the time and my tummy seems bigger and i have gained weight. I am not due for the next period until next week. My husband and i had been trying to conceive after 2 weeks of miscarriaged. I took a pregnancy test today and it is negative. Eversince I had my period, i have been feeling nauseous, abdominal cramps and uncomfortable bloating . Plus i am sleepy when i am at work and sleeps alot when im not. Can i be pregnant eventhough im tested negative for pregnancy or should i wait to be tested again?
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013