History of miscarriage. Heat rash on face, itching when eating spicy food. What is the trigger?

Afternoon Doc, I am a 25 year old Lady, who weighs around 75kg s and height is 1.63Metres, In December (21st) I suffered a Misscarriage with my 1st baby and i was 4-5 weeks at the time. since then i have been experiencing what looks like heat rash on my face which gets extremely itchy when ive eaten certain spicy foods, or products containing dairy. Im very concerned as this affects my daily life and my face now rejects all the face products ive used prior the misscarriag. What could possibly be triggering such a reaction based on my History? Kindly Assist. K.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013