History of miscarriage. Have ovarian cyst. Trying to get pregnant. What is wrong?

I have a cyst on my left ovary. Had a missed abort in week 13 almost 2 years ago. Since then i try to get pregnant. My cycle is regular, and my ovulation tests re positive in midcycle. I am 37 years old. I don't know what to do. Doctors visit 1 month ago said everything ok, but could take the cyst out by surgery. The cyst is 3.5 cm big. What do you think. What could be wrong with me? My husbands spers are average after test.
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013