History of miscarriage. Have bicornuate pregnancy. Possibility of normal pregnancy?

Hello Dr, Good evening, this is Anuja from china. I would like to ask about bicornuate uterus and its problem. I had three miscarriage before, and now i am pregnant with bicornuate pregnancy. Here, the doctor said that my fetus has been implanted in the right horn of the uterus and HCG levels were increased only 60% every after 48 hours. So in that case how could be the possibility for normal pregnancy? it will be very grateful if you give me your suggestions. Thank you!!!!
Asked On : Wed, 13 Mar 2013