History of miscarriage. Done TORCH test. Should I abort present pregnancy?

HELLO SIR ... I HAD MISSCARRIAG DEC 2011,,,,AFTER MISCARRIGE DOCTOR SUGGESTED FOR TORCH TEST WERE THE TOXOPLASMA IGG WAS POSITIVE WITH 18.90 IU/ML.. RUBELLA IGG WAS POSITIVE WITH 102.00 IU/ML...CMVIGG 10.20 S/CO..AFTER THIS REPORT PRESCRIBED ME ROVAMYCIN FORTH. FOR 3 MONTH....AFTER MEDICIN TORCH TEST DONE AGAIN THE RESULT WERE TOXOPLASAMA IGG 38.81....RUBELLA IGG 112.23 CMV IGG 20.0...NOW IM PREGNANT ONE MONTH 15 DAY ..SHOULD I ABORT ...
Asked On : Tue, 8 Jan 2013