History of migraine. Headache, dizziness. MRI shows white matter changes. Have high BP. Meaning?

I am a 47 year old female and have suffered with migraines for years. Recently these headaches have been almost daily and I have experienced a lot of dizzy spells with them. My doctor sent me for an MRI and the results: Periventricular and subcortical white matter changes. These are nonspecific but most consistent with chronic microvascular ischemic disease I ve had high blood pressure for many years which is controlled with medication . My bloodwork recently showed I am pre-diabetic and was also diagnosed a ittle over a year ago with bronchiactisis . What does this mean to my future?
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013