History of melanoma in situ. Have swollen and red spot on stomach. No pain when touched. What to do?

I had Melanoma insitu in the past and now have a spot on my stomach started out like scab for a month or so then overnight got a little swollen and red. I have been watching it for 3 weeks now and it is getting worse each day. It has a red area around it and is a little swollen and the color is deep purple and whitish blue color. It does not hurt to the touch. I cant see my dr till Nov. 3rd is the first available date not sure what I should do. Not sure what it is.
Asked On : Mon, 14 Oct 2013