History of many miscarriages. Trying to concieve. Got faint positive pregnancy test. Suggestions?

I had a healthy baby boy in July of 2000 and a baby girl in Jan. of 2004. I had been pregnant 3 times after that witch all was ended in a miscarriage . My doctor had gave me phone numbers to a fertility doctors. Witch I called and called around for some others. None will take my insurance, It broke my heart and I cryed for days. my first miscarriage was some time in Dec of 2010,second was in November of 2011 and my last one was just in Dec of 1012. I want one more baby so badly but so scared of trying anymore. I was not very far along when I lost my others farthest was 9 weeks along when this happened. the Dr s in the er (when i had miscarriage) says it is more than likely of the egg n all not developing how it should of been. I had some spotting on March 9, 2013 but no period. I looked up what it could be n i came across implantion bleeding witch I believe what it was. So I took a home pregnancy test witch resulted in a positive result but faint, i had learned from past experience that a preg test wont gave a fake positive. Has anyone had so many miscarriages and still able to have a healthy happy baby? I am so scared and just want to know others thoughts and or stories. I was very over weight when I lost my other baby s. I have changed my eating habits to healthy foods and lots of exercise even started a gym membership. I have lost over 50 pounds sense last year of June
Asked On : Sun, 2 Aug 2015