History of lythiasis. Blood test shows high amylase. Due to taking Metformin?

HI I need your suggestion I have an history of lythiasis that i have treated with DEURSIL I had a slight hiper insulinemy and i took the Metformin 500 (3x days) I am obese level 1 Now i made the blood test , all is ok except: Amilasys 134 (max 102) but Lipasys is perfect AST/GOT: 85 U/l max 50 ALT/GPT 104 U/L max 48 My doctor prescribed me echo+CT scan May this situation be related to Metformin? Thank you At your disposal BR
Asked On : Tue, 25 Dec 2012