History of lung cancer. Had heart attack, asleep. Length of time taken to wake up for a person who has had attack?

my friends mother who lives in uganda has had a heart on saturday morning i sent some money to help they moved her to a private hospital and put her on a drip on sunday they have run some tests and have told my friend sofia that her mother has had heart attack and also has lung cancer. she is still asleep she is breathing independently and has moved today she is 54 years old and has not spoken much about her health. can you tell me the chances of waking up or the lengh of time it can take someone to wake from a heartattack so i can reasure my friend or if there some treatment advise we can give the doctors as she is receiving treatment in a poor african contry ?????
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013