History of lung cancer. Feeling of malaise. Taking Omeprazole for acid reflux. Any ideas?

Several times a day I feel lousy (a general yucky feeling). This has been going on for several months. I went through radiation and chemo two years ago. I had radiation in upper right lobe of lung as well as several lymph nodes near the lung and one at base of neck on right side. All pet-scans since (there have been several) have been negative - no reucrriing cancer; everything remains in remission. I just had a colonoscopy and and an upper endoscopy . I now have acid reflux. I am taking omeprazole (20 mg), levothroxine (175 mcg), and trilipix (135 mg). I also take Metimucil for additional fiber. The general yucky feeling only started about four/five months ago. I was on cisplatin, carboplatin, and aliminta plus Tarceva for 16 months. I ve been off Tarceva for about a year. My last blood test showed a wbc count of 12.6. Any ideas why I feel this way at times during the day. I ve already had two episodes today - one last about 2 minutes the other about 30 seconds. Any ideas? I m having more tests done over the next couple of weeks.
Asked On : Sun, 21 Oct 2012