History of knee injury. Swollen knee, lump on knee after weight training. X-ray normal. What is the issue?

about 2 years ago i had fell and i had landed on my knee and like i couldnt walk for a while and i didnt see a doctor.. well now 2012-2013 i been in weight traning and my right knee swells up on its own and theres a big lump on the bottom left side and its swollen at the top to... i went to the doctor and they gave me an xray and couldnt find nothing soo i was on crutches for 2 weeks but its still happening so whats the issue? can you help me if so thanks (:
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013