History of kidney transplant. Burning sensation during urination. Done urine culture test. What do you see?

Hi Doctor, i am kideny transplant patient, done 5 years back. from last 1.5 years i am having buring sensation during urination . when i do the urine routine and urine culture test, sometime it shows bug and sometims it doesnt. my nephrologits/urologists tried to cure it, but buring sensation is not settled. now they are telling though buring sensation is there, it may not be cause of concern as the UTI might be there but it may be dorment stage. what you see in this case?
Asked On : Mon, 26 Nov 2012