History of kidney removal. Taking Phos-lo, Sensipar, Prilosec. Have itching due to PKD. Help

Hello I had/have PKD and had both kidneys removed about 8 yrs ago. Both were over 13lbs & had to be removed
My nephro only has me on Phos-lo, sensipar and Prilosec. I also get epo and iron injections but hemocrit is always way below acceptable and red blood cell are also very low. Itching is driving me nuts, he says its phosphorous but it is in range. I suggested testosterone he laughed at me and asked why I wanted erections? I have read it is better than epo? Can you help? what do you think?
Asked On : Mon, 14 Oct 2013