History of kidney infection. Tingling, painful, swollen hands and legs. Concerned?

HI I WOKE UP LAST NIGHT AND MY FINGERS HANDS AND FORE ARM WERE TINGLING ABD I HAD HORRIBLE PAIN AND MY FINGERS HAD A BURNING PAIN TO THEM AND NOW ALL DAY TODAY MY ARMS HANDS AND FINGERS HAVE BEEN NUMB AND SWALLON AT TIMES EVEN MY TOES AND FEET HAVE BEEN VERY RED AND SWOLLEN AT TIMES TODAY , ALSO 2 DAYS AGO I HAD A REALLYU BAD HEADACHE WICH CAUSED A HARD LUMP ON THE BACK OF MY NECK ,I DO HAVE A HISTORY OF HAVING KINDNEY INFECTION WHICH ARE USUALLY INTERNAL I HAVE BEEN HOSPITAIZED WHEN IVE GOTTEN KIDNEY INFECTIONS IM JUST WONDERING IF I SHOULD BE CONCERNED ABOUT ANY OF THIS
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013