History of kidney TB. Ultrasound shows calcified area in kidney. Is this complicated?

Dear Sir, My mom is affected by kidney Tb 20 years ago. She has undergone medicine . At that time doctor adviced not to take calcium in the food. She avoided calcium foods Now she was suffering from spine and back ache. Also her bone density was low. So we recently consulted ortho. She asked her to take DRise and Calcium CCM tables She had taken for the past 3 months. Now we took the scan of ultra sound abdomen. In that Result, its showing the impression of Smallcalcified area of measuring 0.7cm * 0.8cm in the cortex of mid of pole of Left Kidney . Please advice sir what should we do now? is this complicated?
Asked On : Thu, 20 Dec 2012