History of injecting testosterone. Raised bump on calf, painful. Muscle spasm, numbness in arms. Done MRI. Any help?

A year before this happened I was injecting testosterone for 4 months. About 1 yearr after I had this raised bump under my right calf about the size of a dime. I pressed down on it and huge pain came shooting up my right leg. A few days later I had the same sensation in my left leg. Around a few weeks later I had a pain in my left side that wouldn’t go away. I went to my doctor about a month or two after I pressed on the bump and he said the bump might have been caused from not stretching properly before and after a workout. Since then I have muscles spasms and numbness in both my arms and legs. About 4 and half years ago I had numbness and sharp pain in my head which would not go away for weeks and no headache medicine would cure. In addition I also had spasms and numbness in my head, face and a right eye switch from time to time. I had an MRI and MRA done on my head and both were normal. Throughout these past seven years I’ve had numerous blood tests and all were normal as well. I have been to about 3 neurologists over the years and I don’t know what to do at this point. Any help or advice?
Asked On : Sun, 23 Dec 2012