History of hysterectomy, no hormone medications, dry skin, low BP, Wellbutrin 150 mg, zolosoft 50 mg, Vitamin D 2000 mg, Stress?

I live at the beach. I feel like Iam clammy most of the time. Iam 65 and had complete hysterectomy when I was 39 years old. I do not take hormone Meds. When I feel my skin I feel dry, but internally I feel clammy. I do not perspire. I have low blood pressure always. I take Wellbutrin 150mg a day, Zoloft 50 mg a day, 2000 mg of vitamin d a day. I just have had fasting blood work to check cholestral which was 194 and sugar which was 94. I also take 1mg. A day of lorazapam for sleep and anxiety. My fasting CBC blood work has always been perfect. I had a complete cardio work up and everything was perfect. I have been under considerable stress lately.
Asked On : Sat, 28 Apr 2012