History of hysterectomy. Vaginal pressure, lower back pain. Need for concern?

I started having a pressure feeling in vagina area. I have had a hysterectomy many years ago. I didn t think anything of this and it kept on. I do have some lower back pain that I just brushed of with my deg disc disease. Tues when I got home and got a mirror and look and what i saw was something about an egg size maybe smaller looking like it was trying to come out. I laid down and looked did not see as well unless I pushed then could see what I would see when standing. Is this something I should be concerned about or is it something normal with a 51 year old that has had a hysterectomy.
Asked On : Sun, 3 Mar 2013