History of hysterectomy. Hot flushes, bloating, food craving. Normal?

Hi Doctor
I'm 48 years and had a hysterectomy 2 years ago, but still have my ovaries. I am currently going through menopause and the hot flushes are extreme, a minute and half every hour. Bloating around my midsection and cravings for the best foods is driving me crazy. Is this all Normal and what can I take that's 100% herbal? I was told about Espride, will this help with all that I'm going through or can u recommend something for me. Please advice if there is a patch I could use instead of meds and is it safe?

Thanking u in advance
Bharti
Asked On : Thu, 5 Sep 2013