History of hysterectomy. Have pancreatitis, low WBC, high liver enzymes. Have morphine pump. Nausea, pain. What to do?

in 2005 I had a hystroactomy that is when I got this pain that was so painful . I was still in hospital and no one believed me. I got out of hospital. well I could write a book. no doctors believed me went to many doctors and two hospitals they all said it was in my head. to me all I knew was I was in so much pain I was dying and well I went to rio grand hospital and they believe I was in pain and nothing was working. well it does not show up in my blood but they did a mri and they said I had cancer my pancrase was very very large all I knew I was in pain and thank god they believed me. they said I had 6 or so months to live. well I have been to so my doctors I am still alive and in so much pain. about almost two yrs ago I had a morfin pain pump put in and I hate it cause very so many weeks or so I get the pain so high again and I get so sick nusia and throw up all I have go in cause I am dihidered need iv and doctor up the morphln . I don't have a live. it harts to talk. and I cant do much with this pain I cant think. I don't know what to do any more. sorry about the spelling if you can help me. I think doctor did something wrong when he did the hystroacomy cause he was so unkind when I said I had this pain he got mad u don't know how ugly he was to me a nurse said he throw away my medical records and made an other one so I don't know . at the time I just wanted my pain to go away.i never went back to him. I am in so much pain its been eight yrs what do I do???????? oh they say what I have is cronic pancreatitis , low white count cells. high liver emz, my feet and legs swell up bad. bad gland and eight things in my tyroids that I cant get bioci need gland out first, and other things I didn't have. now I have every doctor and no money and It harts to eat.
Asked On : Thu, 8 Aug 2013