History of hypothyroidism and endometrial TB. Pregnant taking thyronorm and duphaston. Suggested susten injection after bleeding. Will this harm the baby?

Hi, I reside in Chandigarh, India. I have a history of Hypothyroidism and Endometrial TB. I am presently on 200 microgram of thyronorm. I am 7 weeks pregnant. I have been put on duphaston 10 mg, follinine. Today I observed some bleeding. My USG is normal and doctor has advised complete rest and Susten 200 mg injection once a week. I would like to know if there s any particular reason to worry and what is SUsten 200 for. Am I overloading myself with medicines? Wll that harm my baby?
Asked On : Thu, 30 Aug 2012