History of hyperthyroidism and miscarriage. High immunoglobulin thyroid antibodies. When can I conceive?

good morning doctor.... i had find out hyperthyroidism in 8 years back. i was taking tab. neomercazole nearly 3 years.. after it was stop with doctor s advice... now every 6 months once i was checking the thyroid hormone levels.. i got normal findings... before 3 months i got my pregnancy... but at the 50th day of pregnancy it was miscarriage ... during my pregnancy i felt cramping pain in my lower abdomen.... now i was find out i had immunoglobulin thyroid antibodies highly (260) present... now i m taking cap.thyrowel.... if i want conceive again, when it will be possible...
Asked On : Thu, 8 Nov 2012