History of hitting left side head, kept in ICU. Since then unable to walk or talk. Is it a conversion disorder?

I fell side wat hit left side head it happen fast i remember friend calling me i got up arm bruise later we driving head starting hurting i ask go home my soft lifted me up i felt like head was going exploxed i ask him give put on want sleep.friend come see tod me later i not look good not talk okay i was taking hospital that put tube in me breath later wake up icu could open left eye ncould barey move my body today its been 4 years i cant talk or walk now told i have conversion disorder . What u think
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013