History of hepatitis C. Ultrasound showed heterogeneous liver, splenomegaly and dilated splenoportal axis. Any complication?

Hi, The USG of my abdomen shows Heterogenous liver, Splenomegaly ,Dilated Splenoportal axis,Ascites- I am 60 yrs old and have history of hepatitis C . could you please suggest what might be the severity of my liver desease? Is it in advanced stage? Report says:Liver normal size-Hepatic echotexture is heterogenous with irregular outline-No focal area of altered echogenicity seen-intrahepatic tubular structure normal-porta hepatis normal-portal vein is dilated and measures 16.3 mms
Asked On : Thu, 7 Feb 2013