History of hematoma on shin. Now discoloration and pain in shin. Toe numbness when wearing compression stocking

I had a hematoma on my left shin 27 yrs ago. It was drained and when the doctor did the procedure he was moving the syringe wildly. I could feel things twisting and I asked hi to stop... He said he needed to get all the puss. In the early years there was a divot in my shin and it was hard. That hardness started spreading and today I have severe discoloration and Pain. I ve been wearing compression stocking but my big toe goes numb?????? What next??? Feels like a BUNCHA snakes in my leg.
Asked On : Sun, 23 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  69 Awaiting Answer