History of heart problems and epilepsy. Why did I turn blue and stop breathing? Possible ischaemia?

Hi I am a 22 yr old female, with family history of heart problems and epilepsy . Two days ago whilst drinking a fizzy drink I had chest pains and passed out for a few minutes, my mum said that I had turned blue and stopped breathing. After I had come round we went to A&E where I was given an ECG which showed an abnormality, the doctors didn t really explain and just sent me home. My mum wasn t happy with me just being at home with no explanation so we went to our local GP who did another ECG, this time the machine showed abnormal repolarization and possible ischaemia. I don t really know what all of this means and I am really worried now! I had looked on the internet the night before GP appt and had really convinced myself that I had suffered from Swallow Syncope as my symptoms exactly matched. Now I don t know what to think so some advice would be greatly appreciated.
Asked On : Sat, 18 Aug 2012