History of heart failure. Had electric cardioversion, having frequent, sudden muscle twitches. Any relation?

I am 71 years M having a history of heart failure and suffer from A Fib , Aortic aneurism (6.5 cm) . I have recently had an echo and a T.E.E and stress test PET and result is that ratio is 35%. Hence i had an electric cardioversion with 360 joules, since then ( 2 days ago) i am suffering from frequent and sudden muscle twitshes. Is there any relation between the cardioversion and the this muscle twitches?
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013