History of heart attack, had stent placed. Feeling heartburn when dancing or walking. Prescribed Lansoprazole

hi i am a heart patient i had a heart attack 3 years ago and i have a stent put in. For awhile now i feel like i have heart burn or when i dance or do some long walks it feels like something is in there like a burning i have no pain the doctor put me on medication yesterday called apo lansoprazole i was on tacna but she took me off this how long does the medication work i just woke up and i feel like i have a heart burn thanks
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013