History of heart attack .Had shortness of breath 2 weeks ago, heat sensation in chest. Taking ranexa. Side effect?

About two weeks ago i felt shortness of breath and a heat sensation in my chest , went to er ekg was normal blood work and nuclear stress test normal was sent home the follow ing week the same thing happen went to er everything was normal, but since i had a heart attack seven yrs ago, and had five stents put in they always admit me they also prescribe a new medication ranexa which i don t really like the side effects. I would like to know could it be something other then my heart such as anxiety or trapezius injury
Asked On : Sat, 15 Dec 2012