History of gestational diabetes. Prescribed betnesol injection. Is it safe?

I am Rajani from Sikkim. Sir, when I had first baby, gestational diabetes was diogonized, at that time BETNESOL injection was given, but sugar level was in the range of 400. Now for the second baby same history is repeated after two years. The 8 months is running, while Dr. advised me to have this Injection. So during this injection CBG Fasting is 293 mg/dl at 7am and 12 unit insulin given. 425 mg/dl pp break fast, pre dinner 323 mg/dl -16 unit insulin given. Am I in the right tract and such level will not harm me and my baby?
Asked On : Thu, 20 Dec 2012