History of gall bladder removal. Bloating stomach, pain near rib cage. Done HIDA scan. Cause?

I had my gallbladder out 2 years ago. I've had a HIDA scan, a scope down my nose with manometry, gastric emptying and most recently an ERCP where they cut my sphincter of oddi muscle. I still have severe bloating in upper stomach and I feel like I'm being squeezed around my rib cage and breast bone. Sometimes that pain goes into my back. They just keep giving me pain meds and they don't know what is causing it. I've been to ER and they say it's not my heart. Im scared and frustrated...
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013