History of foreskin wound. Negative for STDs. Have varicose problem, hydrocele, inflamed seminal vesicles, body swelling

iam sufferingfro unknown diseases since ast27 yrs long bacck27 yrs before ihand injury to my penis and ther was wound below my foreskin and which ihave not tretd after some time icounulted doctorwho persribed ointment suphur content the ski inside portion was peeled of and istaed gettingeruptionns for which iconsulted a skin specialist andhe had doe vdrl test and al other tst all came negative for ihad not any sexual relation till today i was then told to under go cicumsionso that eruptions wiil stop idid it but ihavve varicose problems and mild hyroceele inflamed seminal vessicles and ther is swelling in my whlo body
Asked On : Mon, 24 Dec 2012