History of fingertip eczema. Taken Omnacortil. Have weight gain, irregular periods. How to deal with the problem?

Hi, I have been suffering from fingertip eczema from last year. I have been to multiple doctors, few diagnozed it as eczema and others as palmoplantar keratoderma. I had been administered Omnacortil 10 mg for the last eight months. The problem is whenever the doctor tried to stop the medicine by lowering the dose to 5 mg daily and then discontinuing, the infection revived back. I am showing side-effects like weight gain , mooning of the face, irregular menstrual cycles. Kindly advise how to deal with this problem. Thanks.
Asked On : Sun, 23 Dec 2012