History of family hypertension. Which drug keep me away from the side effects? 36 yrs old 170cm tall and weigh 74Kg.During the routine medical tests,my parameters of blood lipid profile and urine have been found to be well within range.the ECG was normal as well.however,my BP was in the range 140/100.i have a family history of hypertension.
so ,i guess i'd need to be on medication soon.please advise which is the safest tab for the same.some Docs have suggested metpure xl 25 to amlopres5/50.i want to know which drug will do the needful with least collateral effects.
i am apprehensive about the side effects(including that of impotency and diabetes being the major fear).
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013