History of excess masturbation. Headache, dizziness, pains in brain, sneezing, semen not thick. Masturbation stopped. Suggest?

Problem: I have excess masturbation for few years. Weekly 3-4 times on average. Sometimes everyday. I am trying to control. Symptoms: Continuous sneezing , Headaches , dizziness , attention loss, poor memory , sometimes feels pains in the brain. Semen is not thick enough, very less quantity. Worries: I will be marrying soon and I am worried if I am impotent. Potential Solution wanted: I have stopped masturbating frequently and I will stop permanently in future, hopefully. But, I would like to know if I am impotent? Plus, tell me what natural things I should eat to become better? Are medicines necessary? If so, please prescribe medicines which are easily and cheaply available in India or gulf? I shall be thankful
Asked On : Sat, 15 Dec 2012