History of erosive gastritis. Done second endoscopy. Prescribed prilosec. Have stomach ache, gas, belching

I was diagnosed 5 years ago with erosive gastritis . I had a second endoscopy 2 years ago, condition was still there. i was told to take prilosec each morning. In the last 6 months I generally have what feels like a queezy or something like a mild stomach ache upon awakening in the morning. Also have a lot of stomach groaning or rumbling as well as problems with passing gas off and on. I have noted that any alcohol consumption or something like chinese food causes a terrible belching . If I have a large meal, my stomach feels distended and hard. Please tell me that I do NOT have stomach cancer! Thank you.
Asked On : Thu, 7 Mar 2013