History of epilepsy. Change of medicine from levetiracetam to lamotrigine. Have hematoma, seizures,lumps in head and neck

Hi there I am a 61yr old female who has lived with epilepsy all my life - not well controlled over last 5 years, had at least four grand mal seizures last 2 yrs. In hospital a month ago, 2cm hematoma, very confused due to fall (grand mal), Medication change slowly from levetiracetam to lamotrigine. Over last week have developed lumps in head and neck - doctor looking into if shingles, lumps/swelling also where I had fall in head. At ED doctors initially wanted to send me home but admitted for 4 days, very confused for 7 days after that. Thanks for any feedback.
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013