History of endometriosis,partial hysterectomy. After surgery had lung collapse and endometriomas. Let my body into menopause?

I have a history of endometriosis and had a partial hysterectomy 7 years ago. After the surgery I had 4 lung collapses and 2 endometriomas. I still have one ovary and it now has an endometrioma on it. I will soon be having surgery to remove it. My question is, should I do hormone replacement therapy after the surgery or should I just let my body go into menopause? I am 42 years old.
Asked On : Thu, 17 Oct 2013